The Natural Products Association’s effectiveness depends on engagement from companies who support the association. We rely on our members and experts in the industry to participate in committees to help us advance the interests of the natural products industry within state and federal governments as well as consumer and industry stakeholder groups nationwide.
- Membership Committee – provide guidance on NPA membership growth opportunities based on industry trends.
- Sports Nutrition Committee – act as an industry watchdog to ensure safety standards are upheld and to promote transparency, integrity and fairness of the industry.
- Committee for Product and Label Integrity (ComPLI) – develop and oversee programs and positions on key scientific and compliance matters facing our industry.
- Probiotics Committee – act as an industry watchdog, keep up to date with laws and regulations specific to probiotics and recommend advocacy action when appropriate.
- Social Media Committee (NEW in 2020!) – provide guidance on NPA’s social media presence and engagement with member companies, consumers, industry, elected officials, media and others.
- Personal Care Committee – act as an industry watchdog, keep up to date with laws and regulations specific to personal care and recommend advocacy action when appropriate.
- Political Action Committee (PAC) – provide guidance on long-term strategy to ensure continued success of the PAC and educate NPA members on the importance of PAC support.