In these economic times, saving money everywhere you can is important to your bottom line. As your trade association, NPA aims to leverage the power of our numbers to support your business. Please review the member benefits below to see how they may meet your needs.
Explore Member Benefits
As an NPA member, you will receive a discount on the price for GMP and Natural Seal certification. Boost the quality of your company while standing out to business partners and increasing consumer confidence in your business and/or products.
The Natural Product Association and Bolton & Company Insurance Brokers offer Supplier Members the professional insurance services of the “Recognized Expert” for dietary supplement insurance. Greg M. Doherty and his team have over 25 years combined experience servicing the industry, including but not limited to raw material suppliers, contract manufacturers, wholesale distributors/retailers, private label suppliers, formulators, testing labs, GMP consultants and other industry specialists.
Usually the subject of Product Liability gets all of the attention, and rightfully so because of the historically prohibitive cost. Bolton will make sure that your company gets the right product liability at the most competitive price, and will also advise on a wide variety of subjects important to NPA Supplier Members such as:
- Is false advertising insurance available?
- If we have a NPA or other industry GMP certification, will we get a lower premium?
- Is my finished inventory or raw materials insured for fire and theft when stored at my fulfillment house or at my contract manufacturer’s facility?
- Does my product liability policy also provide full product recall coverage?
- What about Prop 65 insurance coverage?
Bolton offers the full range of commercial insurance your company may need, including workers compensation, auto, property, transit, clinical trials, professional liability and directors and officers coverage.
NPA recognizes that there are three main trade publications for the retail side of the natural products industry: WholeFoods Magazine, Natural Foods Merchandiser and Vitamin Retailer. These publications work closely with us and you, our retailer members, and they all provide free subscriptions to NPA members. You can find information at their websites:
As an NPA member, you can receive discounts on select FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx international, FedEx Freight® and FedEx Office®. It’s the FedEx Advantage® – another great advantage for members of the Natural Products Association.
Your NPA Member Discounts:
- FedEx Express: Up to 32% on select services
- FedEx Ground: Up to 21% on select services
- FedEx international shipments: Up to 18% on select services
- FedEx Freight: Up to 70% on select services
- FedEx Office: Up to 15% on select services
2 Easy Ways to Activate Your Discounts:
- Call FedEx at (800) 475-6708, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern. Have ready your NPA member number and passcode QKA5C2.
- Go to https://advantagemember.visionary.com/2024/and enter passcode QKA5C2 to enroll online.
To obtain a Program Enrollment Agreement or pricing information, call a FedEx Advantage customer specialist at (800) 475-6708.
NPA is pleased to offer payment processing services from TransFirst® as part of your member benefits. TransFirst’s innovative products and 24/7, U.S.-based merchant support are part of a comprehensive program that can help members like you save money and grow your business. TransFirst offers NPA members a free merchant statement analysis to see how much you may be able to save. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can trust TransFirst to create a program that works for you. Some of TransFirst’s benefits include:
- Ability to process major credit cards, debit cards and ACH
- State-of-the-art security and data protection technologies
- Wired, wireless, mobile and Internet-based processing options
- Industry-compliant processing equipment and software
- Pricing structures for businesses of every size
- Comprehensive online reporting available 24/7
For more information or to take advantage of their FREE savings review right away please contact 800-613-0148 or fax your statements to 844-297-3405. Feel free to visit www.TransFirstAssociation.com/NPA for current offers.
Save 15 percent off your payroll processing and other human resources related products. Call Paychex at (800) 729-2439 and mention code 5731 or click here for more details.
Please have your NPA member number handy.
SafetyCall ® is your NPA preferred provider for Adverse Event Call Center and Regulatory Compliance Reporting services. SafetyCall is one of the most experienced adverse event management service providers in the country. NPA members that are new to SafetyCall receive reduced rates for adverse event management services including documenting, assessing and regulatory reporting support for potentially serious incidents to the FDA. Contact SafetyCall at (866) 327-7282 or click here for more information.
As an NPA member, you may use the NPA logo on your website.
Not a Member?
Take advantage of all that NPA has to offer.