Commercial Insurance for Natural Product Supplier Members
The Natural Product Association and Bolton & Company Insurance Brokers offer Supplier Members the professional insurance services of the “Recognized Expert” for dietary supplement insurance. Greg M. Doherty and his team have over 25 years combined experience servicing the industry, including but not limited to raw material suppliers, contract manufacturers, wholesale distributors/retailers, private label suppliers, formulators, testing labs, GMP consultants and other industry specialists.
Usually the subject of Product Liability gets all of the attention, and rightfully so because of the historically prohibitive cost. Bolton will make sure that your company gets the right product liability at the most competitive price, and will also advise on a wide variety of subjects important to NPA Supplier Members such as:
- Is false advertising insurance available?
- If we have a NPA or other industry GMP certification, will we get a lower premium?
- Is my finished inventory or raw materials insured for fire and theft when stored at my fulfillment house or at my contract manufacturer’s facility?
- Does my product liability policy also provide full product recall coverage?
- What about Prop 65 insurance coverage?
Bolton offers the full range of commercial insurance your company may need, including workers compensation, auto, property, transit, clinical trials, professional liability and directors and officers coverage.
Please have your NPA member number handy.
Don’t have your NPA member number? Contact Felix Kang at (202) 223-0101 ext. 236 or e-mail fkang@NPAinfo.org to request it.