UFC Fighter Cormier to Deliver Keynote Address for Big Natural
WASHINGTON, D.C. – In a critical year for the natural products industry, The Natural Products Association (NPA) will host its annual conference, The Big Natural on November 30-December 1. The virtual event will bring together leaders in business, politics, and policy providing attendees with unparalleled access to experts as the world grapples with the COVID-19 crisis.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighter Daniel Cormier will deliver the keynote address, where he will discuss his life in the ring and what he’s doing to stay healthy in retirement. Additional speakers and more information about the conference will be announced over the next several weeks.
“This is an event that no one in the industry can afford to miss,” said Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., NPA President and CEO. “While we may be doing things a little differently this year, we are moving full speed ahead and addressing the issues that are most impacting our industry. We are tailoring the program this year to make sure that attendees are still engaged and have the same access to the world’s leading experts in the natural products industry. This is also an excellent opportunity for the industry to make a direct investment back into the industry, with 100 percent of profit going directly to education and advocacy initiatives.”
The Big Natural
November 30-December 1
Offering two days of industry-driven, educational sessions, workshop programming, case studies and interactive discussions. Plus, there will be ample time for networking and benchmarking. The Big Natural will bring together industry leaders, innovators and government officials who will share insights that will educate, empower and spark innovative ideas to drive the industry forward.
- Industry-specific educational sessions developed by you to address your most pressing business and regulatory concerns as an industry such as probiotic regulatory hurdles with Amy Smith from DuPont Nutrition.
- Executive-level speakers who will provide in-depth discussion of real-world challenges/issues as well as practical lessons you can take back to your company and implement across your operations after hearing presentations from Rich Cleland of FTC and Robert Durkin from AGG, but formerly Deputy Director with FDA’s ODSP.
- Focus on business innovation, finance, investment and global market opportunities relevant to the natural products space with David Thibodeau from Dunn Rush & Company.
- Breakout sessions that will explore discrete issues faced by business unit and department heads spanning regulatory, compliance, legal, marketing and business functions
Open to both NPA Members and Non-Members, The Big Natural will attract a diverse cross-section of senior executives spanning the C-suite as well as department leadership within the Retail, CPG, Natural, Health Foods, Supplements and Investment sectors with budget and/or human capital responsibility in the following areas:
- Strategy & Product Development
- Legal, Regulatory & Compliance
- Digital Initiatives, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
- Merchandising, Distribution & E-Commerce
- Analytics and Big Data
- Customer Experience and Customer Service
- Business Development & Finance
- Quality & Scientific Affairs
- Probiotics and Novel Ingredients
- Medical/Functional Foods
- Sports Nutrition
- Defining Natural