As your strongest ally in the fight against overreaching laws and regulation in the natural products industry, join us for a free webinar that will deliver key insights and discussion on the current political and legislative landscape, as well as the importance of Political Action Committee activity.
Natural Products Association’s March 20, 2020 Legislative and Political Insights webinar will deliver candid conversation and key insights about the legislative, regulatory, and state and federal electoral outlooks for the natural products industry ahead of the 2020 elections, as well as an overview of NPA’s advocacy efforts designed to create a legislative and regulatory environment that helps the natural products industry thrive.
*Now extended an additional 15 minutes in length to allow time for any COVID-19 related questions*
- Matt Keelen, founder and president of The Keelen Group, is a widely known and highly regarded lobbyist & political strategist with over twenty years experience. He excels in building relationships with key figures while earning a reputation for consistently delivering hard-earned victories.
- Edith Jorge-Tuñón is political director for the Republican State Leadership Committee, the largest caucus of Republican state leaders in the country and the only national organization whose mission is to elect Republicans to multiple down-ballot, state-level offices.
- Stephen Northrup has worked at the intersection of health policy and politics for nearly 25 years. As a founding partner of Rampy Northrup, Steve puts his diverse experiences and background to use in representing some of the nation’s leading healthcare companies, associations and coalitions.
- Stacey Rampy is a renowned legislative and regulatory strategist with extensive Capitol Hill and private sector expertise. As a founding partner of Rampy Northrup LLC, Stacey counsels some of the nation’s leading healthcare companies, trade associations and coalitions on a range of health care matters before Congress and the Administration.
- Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., president & CEO, Natural Products Association and former director of the FDA Division of Dietary Supplement Programs.
- Kyle Turk, deputy director of Government Affairs, Natural Products Association