The supply chain is continually cited as one of the major issues within the Dietary Supplement industry. Purchasing raw ingredients from a qualified supplier is one of the top ways to ensure integrity of your company’s finished product. But, how does your company decide on the most qualified suppliers? How do you qualify your supplier to meet Part 111 of the cGMP’s? How does one go about setting up a successful supplier qualification program?
- Supplier selection and qualification process
- Prequalification’s necessary from potential vendors
- Monitoring of vendors
- On-site and off-site verifications
- Quality agreement requirements
- Necessary audit forms and checklists for supplier qualification
Having the right tools and knowledge to develop and implement a successful supplier qualification program will set your company up for success. This webinar is relevant and valuable for anyone whose job requires an understanding of dietary supplement regulation including company owners, senior management, regulatory affairs, advertising and marketing, and QA/QC personnel.