Is your company prepared for an FDA inspection? Will you know what to do when the FDA inspector arrive at your facility? Having a plan in place and rehearsing for FDA Inspections will have your company prepared and avoid unnecessary backlash such as receiving a 483 observation. This webinar will take the guesswork out of FDA inspections.
Areas of discussion include:
- What happens during the inspection?
- Who should talk to the inspector?
- What documents can the inspector request?
- Do I allow the inspector to take photos or video during the inspection?
- Preparing your team for an FDA inspection
- Following up to 483s
- Checklist: how to handle FDA inspectors
This webinar will give you the tools to be prepared for when FDA pays you a visit. This webinar is relevant and valuable for anyone whose job requires an understanding of dietary supplement regulation including company owners, senior management, regulatory affairs, advertising and marketing, and QA/QC personnel